Jason and Amanda Joy Wells were thirty-something newlyweds who, two weeks after tying the knot in spring 2009, moved into their first home, a beautifully preserved 1949 one owner home filled with charming character (and lots of potential)...not to mention the giant workshop and all the fruiting trees and bushes in the back yard. This site is meant to document the evolution of this house into their home as well as all of the events, occasions and happenings in and around it.


Monday, March 29, 2010

Childish Things

We bought a beautiful 16 inch wide ceramic bowl at our local home improvement store over the weekend after Tillie and I made the tiny toad wading pool in the front garden. I was able to spend the morning creating our backyard toad pool. My inner six year old is LOVING this. I used to make toad condos with pools and moss beds when I was a lassie and I see Tillie doing the same thing at six. I love that this particular flavor of strangeness is not necessarily genetic :)
The evenings this week will be hovering in the sixties so we should start seeing the toads coming out...and taking a dip.

No comments: