Jason and Amanda Joy Wells were thirty-something newlyweds who, two weeks after tying the knot in spring 2009, moved into their first home, a beautifully preserved 1949 one owner home filled with charming character (and lots of potential)...not to mention the giant workshop and all the fruiting trees and bushes in the back yard. This site is meant to document the evolution of this house into their home as well as all of the events, occasions and happenings in and around it.


Monday, June 22, 2009

Spaces We Pass Through

When renovating an entire house, it's the spaces we pass through that get put on the back burner. Our hallway is a perfect example. This was the last space that had (for over a month) paper still covering the floor, which was like walking on a medium grit sandpaper. We left for a weekend trip to California to go to my sister's wedding and I wanted to have it done before I left because I DID NOT WANT TO RETURN TO AN UNFINISHED SPACE.


It's a good thing I completed it because I got tonsillitis on our vacation and now I'm holed up in bed, but I can peek out the bedroom door and see our lovely hallway and that makes me feel a little bit better.

Now Milo has a new favorite resting spot.

No comments: