Jason and Amanda Joy Wells were thirty-something newlyweds who, two weeks after tying the knot in spring 2009, moved into their first home, a beautifully preserved 1949 one owner home filled with charming character (and lots of potential)...not to mention the giant workshop and all the fruiting trees and bushes in the back yard. This site is meant to document the evolution of this house into their home as well as all of the events, occasions and happenings in and around it.


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our first drop-in guest...literally

One of the tasks that Jason has been working on is thoroughly washing all the windows...he must have washed them so well that this bird didn't notice any obstruction. He (the bird) hit the bathroom window while I was in brushing my teeth. When I made it out, I swear I could see stars swirling over this poor bird's head...which made it easy prey for the gang of prowling cats in the neighborhood. So, he hung out with me until his senses returned...then flew away.

Click here to go to the Oklahoma bird field guide to see pictures and hear calls of birds in various parts of Oklahoma (and the country).

No comments: